Basic information of white ginseng:
Product name: White head ginseng
Species of ginseng: ginseng
Import or not: No
Seller-to-seller: Edible agricultural products
Net content: Customization
Note: This product can not be used as a substitute for drugs.
Valuation unit: G
Shelf life: 12 months
How to eat: Cooking
Packaging specification: Customization
Details of white ginseng:
Changbai mountain white ginseng, also known as raw and sun-dried ginseng, is a fresh ginseng harvested through washing, sunshine, fumigation, drying and other drying processes.?
The prototype of panax ginseng is maintained in morphology.?
The active ingredients and volatile oil content of the raw sun-dried ginseng were less lost than those of the red ginseng, and the pharmacodynamic effect was mild compared with that of the red ginseng.?
Raw sun-dried ginseng is suitable for those with insufficient Qi and yin, while red ginseng is suitable for those with chronic disease and deficiency of body and yang.
Since ancient times, ginseng has been used in invigorating qi, nourishing yin, nourishing blood and nourishing body fluid, all of which have the functions of strengthening heart, strengthening stomach and sedating.
White ginseng is a medicinal and edible homologous plant.?
It is not only a precious Chinese medicine, but also a high-grade tonic.?
It contains 16 kinds of trace elements and 17 kinds of amino acids and polysaccharides, polypeptides and vitamins which are necessary for human body.
It has many functions, such as anti-fatigue, anti-hypoxia, anti-radiation, anti-aging and so on. It has good curative effect on coronary heart disease, hypertension, anemia, neurosis, diabetes and so on.?
Regular use of white ginseng can strengthen the body and prolong life.
White ginseng is cold, suitable for young and old, and can be supplemented in all seasons. It has the functions of nourishing Yin and invigorating Qi, tranquilizing the mind and mind, clearing away heat and promoting body fluid, reducing fire and eliminating heat.
Ancient saying goes: "White ginseng is cold and tonic, anyone who wants to use ginseng but is not warmed by ginseng can use it." So tonifying but not drying is the special feature of white ginseng (sun-dried ginseng).
Senile or sick people with physical deficiency, poor physical fitness, mental workers, endocrine disorders, sexual dysfunction, and young people who are not suitable for ginseng supplement, are all suitable for ginseng supplement.
White ginseng efficacy
1. Invigorating vital energy: Suitable for deficiency of vital energy.
(1) Qi deficiency, pallor, palpitation, perspiration and weak pulse.
(2) Yang Qi collapse failure, the above symptoms are both cold sweat dripping, limbs are not warm. Each is used with aconite.
2. Supplementing the Spleen and Benefiting the Lung: Treating Spleen and Lung Qi Deficiency
(1) Weak spleen and stomach, fewer food and stool, fatigue and weakness, vomiting and diarrhea, weak tongue and slow pulse.
(2) Insufficient lungs, cough and asthma, weakness of movement, deficiency of sweat and pulse, susceptibility to wind and cold.
3. Promoting fluid retention and quench thirst: for quenching thirst in wounds
(1) Jin wound thirst, heat damaging Qi and yin, body heat and thirst, sweating body tired, weak pulse, each with gypsum, Anemarrhena asphodeloides.
(2) Internal heat eliminates thirst, irritates thirst and has weak pulse number, which belongs to the deficiency of internal heat and Qi and yin. It is often used with Yin-nourishing and heat-clearing drugs.
4. Tranquilizing mind and enhancing Intelligence: Maintaining Qi and blood insufficiency
1. Insomnia and forgetfulness caused by insufficient Qi and blood are often supplemented with tranquilizers.
In addition, it can also be used to treat deficiency of blood, impotence and excessive pathogens of deficiency of vital energy and blood, self-strengthening of vital energy and yang, and strengthening the body and removing pathogens.
White ginseng usage
1. Chewing: Steam and slice ginseng into thin slices, dry them in containers, then take out 1-2 tablets of ginseng orally or chew with them.
2. Make tea: Place 4-5 slices of white ginseng in a cup and pour boiling water. Cover for 3-5 minutes before taking.
3. Decoction: Take 4-15 grams of white ginseng pieces or fragments (depending on physical condition) and boil them in 150-500 ml water. Decoct them to 120-350 ml twice.?
After mixing, divide them into two parts, one in the morning and one in the evening.
4. Stewed food: white ginseng with appropriate amount of lean meat or chicken can also be stewed together.
About the company:
Yanbian Gold Girder Industry Co., Ltd. located in Yanbian city, Jilin province, It has a ginseng planting base of about 500,000 square meters,the main products or services for various ginseng processing.?
Our company has a large number of ginseng and ginseng subsidiary products include ginseng,mountain ginseng,fresh ginseng,sun-dried ginseng,ginseng flower tea,red ginseng,american ginseng,transplant wild ginseng,other herb etc.?
At same timen we have other herbal products such as:rhodiola,schisandra chinensis,ganoderma lucidum and velvet antler for you to choose.
We are highly recognized by the industry with integrity, strength and quality, and adhere to the business philosophy of "quality in place, first-class service" to provide quality services for our customers.?
Welcome friends from all over the world to visit Yanbian Gold Girder Industry Co., Ltd, guide and make business negotiation.